Paneer Butter Masala is one dish that is liked by all. But the actual one is a little back breaking. This is an easy recipe which takes only 15 minutes!!
Lets get on to the recipe fast fast!!!
What would you need:
- Paneer - 200 grams (cubed)
- Tomato paste - 1/4 cup
- Milk - 1 1/2 cups
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Kasoori Methi - 1/4 tsp
- Dhaniya Powder - 1 tsp
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 tsp
- Kitchen King Masala - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Cornflour - 1/4 tsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1/2 tsp (optional)
- Fried Onions - 1 tbs (optional)
How to go about it:
- In a bowl, add the tomato paste, tomato ketchup, dhaniya powder, kashmiri chilli powder, kasoori methi and make it into a slightly thick paste adding milk (dosa batter consistency)
2. Now, in a pan heat butter. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute until the raw smell is off. Add
fried onions and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add the mixed masala paste into the pan. Stir for about a minute. Cover and cook for 3 minutes.
4. Add salt and sugar. Adjust the seasoning now. Adjust the consistency of the gravy by adding
5. If you think the gravy is too thin, mix a little cornflour in water and add it to the gravy.
6. Add the paneer cubes and cook for another minute.
7. You gravy is ready. Serve with rotis, phulkhas etc
Njoy with your loved ones...