Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Serradura My Way (Sawdust Pudding my way)

I was looking for some after lunch dessert on the net. Landed on this easy Portuguese Dessert. Saw dust pudding, why the name?? This dessert uses Marie Biscuits that are powdered and layered over Whipping Cream Condensed Milk combination. The Marie Biscuits look like saw dust and hence the name. 

I did not have all the ingredients and with what ever I had gave a twist to the wonderful easy deliciousness.



What you need:
  1. Fresh Strawberries - 3 (sliced)
  2. Whipping Cream - 1/4 cup
  3. Strawberry Wafers - 6
How to go about it:
  1. Whip the cream to soft peaks and keep aside.
  2. Slice the strawberries.
  3. Powder the wafers coarsely.
Assembling:
  1. In a glass, add the powdered wafers. 
  2. Layer it with the whipped cream. I used a pipping bag to layer.
  3. Over the whipped cream, delicately layer the strawberries.
  4. Repeat in same order for another layer.
  5. Finish it off with Whipping cream and Strawberries.
  6. Cover it with a cling wrap and let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour or so. 

Serve Chilled....

Njoy with your loved ones...

Luv...

Champa

No comments:

Post a Comment