I love Summer Season, for the wonderful flowers that bloom, for the wonderful light clothes that we can wear and most of all the wonderful cold cold drinks we can enjoy!!!
We all make lemonades of different kinds, but our own Indian Lemonade is just as wonderful as its foreign counterparts.
Shikanji is very popular roadside lemonade drink both in India and Pakistan. We all love roadside stuff ain't we???
What do you need:
- Lemon Juice - from 3 lemons
- Sugar - 5 tbsp
- Black Salt - 1 tsp
- Jeera Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Mint Leaves - 6 - 8 leaves (optional)
- Water - 3 cups
How to go about it:
- Mix all the ingredients in water, except mint leaves and beat well.
- Filter through a muslin cloth to get a clear liquid.
- Finally add the mint leaves and refrigerate.
- Serve Chilled...
Njoy with your luvd ones...